Two people are facing felony charges in Marinette County Court for an overdose death reported in Marinette last year. 26-year-old Samantha Olsen of Menominee and 30-year-old Tyler Bancroft of Marinette have each been charged with 1st degree reckless homicide/ deliver drugs and had initial appearances scheduled for Monday. It’s alleged that Bancroft provided Olsen with the fentanyl-laced drugs she then passed on to the victim who overdosed and died in August of 2019. Judge Jim Morrison set a $100000 signature bond for Olsen Monday and she’s due back in court for an adjourned initial appearance December 7th. Bancroft did not appear for Monday’s hearing and the court authorized a bench warrant for his arrest.
About The Author
October 20, 2020
January 11, 2021
January 22, 2021
February 9, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.