08/03/2020- Various chip sealing projects are slated to take place this week in Marinette County. Starting Wednesday, August 5, through Friday, August 7, Marinette County Highway Crews will be working on chip sealing in the Town of Grover, City of Peshtigo, and the Town of Peshtigo. Motorists are reminded these are construction zones and they should expect fresh oil and loose gravel. Drivers are also asked to reduce speed and use caution when in these regions, and know that traffic delays can be expected.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.