09/17/2020- Menominee County has recorded its first COVID-19 death since the outbreak of the pandemic. The woman was hospitalized August 31st and reportedly died on September 15th at a Green Bay facility. The death has Public Health Delta and Menominee County urging people to continue to practice preventative measures including social distancing, mask wearing, increased hygiene and sanitation, and staying home as much as possible. As of Wednesday afternoon, Menominee County had 247 confirmed cases of the coronavirus with 180 recoveries.
About The Author
May 15, 2021
March 3, 2021
January 5, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.