Marinette County has crossed the 1500 mark for confirmed coronavirus cases. The county had recorded 1502 cases as of Wednesday afternoon with 11 deaths, giving the county a per capita positive case rate of 3669. Neighboring Oconto County has 1877 cases and a per capita rate of 4944.4 and two deaths. Both those per capita rates are well above the state average of 3160.1. Menominee County added 16 new cases Wednesday for a total of 566. Three COVID-19 deaths have also been reported in Menominee County. A reminder to residents that the Wisconsin National Guard will be at the Marinette County Highway Shop in Peshtigo tomorrow from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. conducting free COVID-19 screenings for anyone who has a major symptom of the virus or has been identified as a close contact of someone who’s confirmed to have had COVID-19.
About The Author
October 20, 2020
April 10, 2020
May 15, 2021
October 16, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.