One church in Crivitz is continuing their tradition of offering a Thanksgiving dinner to residents and a grant from the M&M Area Community Foundation will help out. The Northwood’s Apostolic Church of Crivitz will host their 5th Annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner Thursday, November 26th from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. NAC is able to offer the meal for free, thanks to a $500 grant from the Crivitz Area Fund held at the M&M Area Community Foundation. This is the first year the Crivitz Fund has provided grants to nonprofits, schools, churches and government agencies throughout the Crivitz area. This year’s dinner, being held at the American Legion in Crivitz, will look a little different than past events. Organizers say due to the current COVID-19 situation, the meal will be offered as pick-up only.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.