07/20/2020- A $2500 dollar grant from the M-and-M Area Community Foundation will help support youth development in our area. The money was awarded to the DAR Boys & Girls Club from the Impact Fund for COVID-19 Relief held at the Community Foundation. DAR representatives say the grant will help offset some of the additional costs they’ve incurred during the public health crisis, including the need to install plexi-glass at their facility and purchase additional gloves, sanitizer, and cleaning supplies. The DAR continues to serve local youth through their Summer Day Camp and After School programs, providing an equipped learning center where they can become proficient in various disciplines and apply those skills to everyday life. The MMACF’s Impact Fund was established in March and is specifically designed to help nonprofits whose resources have been strained by the coronavirus.
About The Author
December 23, 2020
November 4, 2020
March 3, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.