07/13/2020- It’s another chance for the public to get the latest updates on the investigation and remediation efforts relating to local PFAS contamination this week. The Wisconsin DNR will host listening sessions this Wednesday via web conference both from noon until 2 p.m. and 6 to 7:30. There, representatives from the DNR and Department of Health Services will discuss the latest findings in JCI/Tyco’s PFAS investigation and take questions from residents on the issue. You can find meeting details, including the Zoom link or call-in number through the PFAS Contamination in the Marinette/Peshtigo Area page on the Wisconsin DNR’s website.
About The Author
March 31, 2021
December 11, 2020
December 7, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.