08/19/2020- The fall cycle of Marinette’s Façade Improvement Program for businesses in the City’s downtown district is now open. The grant program is offering funding of up to $10,000 for qualifying façade improvements for business owners in the Downtown or Menekaunee areas with a goal of encouraging improvements that stress the historic significance and uniqueness of downtown structures through building restoration. Application brochures and maps are available on the city’s website, marinette.wi.us, under the Mayor’s Department tab. At least two price quotes for eligible project improvements and a basic plan showing proposed work must accompany the application. Paper applications and brochures can also be obtained at the Community Development Office at Marinette City Hall. Applications are due September 1st and the completion date for an approved project is no later than December 31st of 2021.
About The Author
March 9, 2020
February 4, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.