06/23/2020- A man from Daggett, Michigan was killed in a suspected drunk driving crash over the weekend in Menominee County. The single vehicle accident happened around 11:20 Saturday night on US- 41 near Belgiumtown Road in Daggett Township. Authorities say 29-year-old Luis Rosario was heading north on 41 when he lost control of the vehicle, left the roadway, and hit multiple trees. Rosario was pronounced dead at the scene and alcohol and speed are both believed to be factors in the accident. The Menominee County Sheriff’s Office was assisted on scene by Daggett Township Fire, Mid County Rescue Squad, and the Michigan State Police.
About The Author
September 1, 2020
March 3, 2021
July 16, 2020
January 5, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.