08/31/2020- A Town of Grover man is dead following a three-vehicle crash in Marinette County Saturday. Dispatch received the call of an accident between a motorcycle and two pickups at County Road B and Hartwig Road in Grover just after 1 p.m. Saturday afternoon. An investigation of the scene showed the operator of the motorcycle was struck from behind by one pickup driven by a 20-year-old Peshtigo man. That impact sent the motorcycle and the rider skidding into the path of another oncoming pickup driven by an 84-year-old from Marinette, which ran over the cycle operator, 73-year-old Verlon Voelker, who was pronounced dead at the scene. This is Marinette County’s second traffic fatality for 2020. The incident remains under investigation.
About The Author
October 20, 2020
April 2, 2021
March 24, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.