09/15/2020- In collaboration with the Marinette/Menominee Young Professionals, the Marinette Salvation Army will host its first Feeding America Mobile Food Pantry to benefit local families in need tomorrow. Distribution begins at 10 a.m. and will be located in Menominee at the M&M Plaza parking lot near the old K-mart and will be a drive-thru process to accommodate COVID safety guidelines. A Mobile Food Pantry contains 15,000 pounds of food sent on a truck in order to provide food for 300 families in need on a first-come, first-serve basis. Representatives with the Salvation Army say, with families continuing to struggle through difficult times during this public health crisis, they are excited for this new opportunity to partner with other groups and businesses like the Young Professionals to serve the community. Other organizations interested in sponsoring a Feeding America Mobile Food Pantry Truck or volunteering should call the Salvation Army’s main office at 715- 735-7448.
About The Author
Public Services Committee Keeping Discussion for Mask Mandate on the Table Pending Move by Wisconsin Legislature
August 5, 2020
December 17, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.