08/14/2020- There are now five COVID-19 deaths being reported in Marinette County as cases continue their rapid upward trend locally. The total case count as of yesterday afternoon was at 449 where Marinette County had the ninth highest positive rate per 10000 residents in the state at 1107.6. Marinette County’s COVID stats were slightly better than the state average, with Wisconsin’s confirmed case per 10000 rate at 1093.8. The number of people in Marinette County with coronavirus symptom onset or diagnosis has increased by nearly 500% in the last six weeks.
About The Author
December 11, 2020
September 21, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration
- Marinette County approves their proposed 2022 budget
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities