08/14/2020- There are now five COVID-19 deaths being reported in Marinette County as cases continue their rapid upward trend locally. The total case count as of yesterday afternoon was at 449 where Marinette County had the ninth highest positive rate per 10000 residents in the state at 1107.6. Marinette County’s COVID stats were slightly better than the state average, with Wisconsin’s confirmed case per 10000 rate at 1093.8. The number of people in Marinette County with coronavirus symptom onset or diagnosis has increased by nearly 500% in the last six weeks.
About The Author
April 16, 2021
October 15, 2020
March 19, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.