The local hospital received fair marks on the nationwide biannual rating of hospital performance. Aurora Medical Center Bay Area earned a B grade in the Fall 2020 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grading. These reports rate hospitals based on several different factors including safety problems, practices to prevent errors, and the doctors, nurses, and hospital staff that work there. Aurora Medical Center Bay Area also received a B grade in the Spring 2020 and Fall 2019 Leapfrog reports. Wisconsin hospitals ranked 33rd in the U.S. overall in the Fall of 2020, with just over 24 percent of hospitals in the state earning a grade of A.
About The Author
March 3, 2021
December 18, 2020
November 23, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.