03/31/2020- Seven people have been temporarily displaced following a house fire in Menominee early Sunday morning. Dispatch received the call of a fire at a home on 9th Avenue just before 2:30 a.m. and multiple emergency response agencies from both Marinette and Menominee, as well as the Michigan State Police, were on scene for about two hours. There were seven people inside at the time and all of them made it out safely. Menominee Fire Chief Mark Petersen says the blaze is believed to have been caused by problem with electrical wiring. Initial damage estimates were not yet available, but it is likely the home can be rebuilt.