There will be a temporary water pressure reduction for some homes and businesses in Menominee tomorrow. The City is planning a hydrant replacement on 48th Avenue near 13th Street, which will require them to turn off the water booster pumps from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. That means those within the high water pressure district north of 38th Ave are likely to experience considerably less water pressure while the project is underway. More information can be found on the City of Menominee website.
About The Author
March 24, 2021
March 3, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.