There will be a temporary water pressure reduction for some homes and businesses in Menominee tomorrow. The City is planning a hydrant replacement on 48th Avenue near 13th Street, which will require them to turn off the water booster pumps from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. That means those within the high water pressure district north of 38th Ave are likely to experience considerably less water pressure while the project is underway. More information can be found on the City of Menominee website.
About The Author
August 21, 2020
December 15, 2020
April 14, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration
- Marinette County approves their proposed 2022 budget
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities