The improved beach house at Henes Park has been a long time in the making and while interior work is now complete, the public won’t get a chance to look inside for several more months. Menominee City Manager Tony Graff reports that the project, spearheaded and funded by the Henes Foundation, is wrapping up with the recent installation of the exterior sidewalk leading to the building. The public will be able to rent the facility, which features remodeled bathrooms, a kitchen, and a stone fireplace. An open house for Menominee City Council members and City employees is expected to be held early next spring, but a public unveiling of the beach house isn’t expected until at least late April.
About The Author
January 5, 2021
July 12, 2021
June 17, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration
- Marinette County approves their proposed 2022 budget
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities
- Menominee Public Schools Referendum Open House a Success on
- PUBLIC HEALTH DELTA AND MENOMINEE COUNTIES PARTNERS WITH 2-1-1. on
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration on
- Ella Court Building Renovations Near Completion on
- Additional DNA evidence is presented yesterday in the double homicide trial of 84-year-old Raymand Vanneuwenhoven on