09/25/2020- A popular sub chain is opening up in Marinette’s recently redeveloped mall area. Property owner Midland Management out of Milwaukee and Creative Signs Company submitted a site plan to the City’s Plan Commission Wednesday for signage for a new Jimmy John’s restaurant at 2800 Roosevelt Road. The restaurant will be part of the Aspen Dental outlot building currently under construction there now.
About The Author
March 24, 2021
October 24, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.