08/14/2020- Drivers in Marinette next week will need to keep an eye out for wet paint. Traffic line painting will begin throughout the city next Monday, August 17th and the work is expected to continue through August 21st. The line striping struck can be identified with flashing lights and warning signs and wet road paint will also be marked with cones. Motorists are reminded to slow down and use caution when coming upon the line striping crew and to avoid driving on wet paint.
About The Author
March 16, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.