10/05/2020- We’re well into fall, which means winter will be here before we know it and the local Salvation Army is kicking off their effort to keep every child warm this season. Through their Coats for Kids program, the Salvation Army is accepting new and gently used winter coats, snow pants, boots, hats, mittens and warm blankets to be given to children in need in Marinette and Menominee Counties The collection will be ongoing for the month of October with distribution scheduled for November 7th. Representatives with the Salvation Army say they’re seeing an increase in the number of families in need of assistance this year. Winter clothing donations can be dropped off at a number of area businesses or directly at the Salvation Army building on West Russell in Marinette. Applications for families in need of winter gear will also be taken during the month of October. For more information, call 715-735-7448.
About The Author
April 9, 2021
November 12, 2020
November 16, 2020
March 3, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.