Highway maintenance work will take place over the next couple of weeks on US 141 in Marinette County. Crews will be repairing pavement on both the north and southbound lanes of 141 between County K and County C. That work will take place from 7:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. and traffic will be controlled by flagging operations during this time. The project is expected to last until December 11th. Motorists in the area are urged to slow down and be mindful of workers on or near the highway.
About The Author
March 11, 2020
April 9, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.