The woman accused of taking more than $16000 worth of funds from the Crivitz Sports Booster Club in 2019 is bound over for trial. 35-year-old Alicia Maki waived her right a preliminiary hearing in Marinette County Court last week. She’s facing two felony theft in a business setting charges for allegedly stealing or withholding money from the organization while she was serving as club treasurer from June through September of 2019. Maki reportedly wrote checks to herself for cash from the booster club’s bank account, failed to deposit some of the club’s money, and also used their checking account for personal purchases. She’s due back in court for her arraignment December 17th.
About The Author
June 29, 2020
October 29, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.