The state of Wisconsin is helping to ensure residents can continue to catch their favorite films on the big screen after the coronavirus pandemic by offering grants to more than four dozen theaters in the state, including one locally. The Mariner Theatre will receive more than $29000 under the COVID-19 Movie Theater Grant Program, funded by the federal CARES Act and administered by the Wisconsin Department of Administration. Grant funds can be applied towards pandemic-related operational costs such as facility improvements to provide appropriate social distancing, cleaning and sanitizing, and personnel costs necessary to provide appropriate COVID-19 safeguards. In all, 54 theaters or theater groups were awarded a total of about $10 million through this grant program.
About The Author
August 31, 2020
July 20, 2020
May 4, 2020
January 5, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.