10/14/2020- The number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Marinette County topped 1300 Tuesday as Wisconsin overall set a new single-day record for positive tests and coronavirus-related deaths. As of yesterday afternoon there were 1305 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county, giving Marinette County a per capita rate of 3187.7- the tenth highest in the state. 9 Marinette County residents have died from the virus. There are a total of around 148 patients who have been hospitalized because of COVID-19 in Northeast Wisconsin and only about 21% of beds in the region remain available. Across the river, Menominee County is reporting 490 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and three deaths.
About The Author
August 3, 2021
August 25, 2021
November 18, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration
- Marinette County approves their proposed 2022 budget
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities