There will be changes coming to the top of the Marinette Police Department. Mayor Steve Genisot says both Chief John Mabry and Captain John Corry will be retiring in July. Genisot says the Police and Fire Commission is recommending Lt. Jon Lacombe, an investigator with the Department be named the next Chief of Police. Pending an HR review, Lacombe’s name will be submitted to the city council next month. Once the new Chief is in place, he will recommend a replacement for the Captain.
About The Author
March 23, 2021
April 7, 2020
May 19, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.