There will be changes coming to the top of the Marinette Police Department. Mayor Steve Genisot says both Chief John Mabry and Captain John Corry will be retiring in July. Genisot says the Police and Fire Commission is recommending Lt. Jon Lacombe, an investigator with the Department be named the next Chief of Police. Pending an HR review, Lacombe’s name will be submitted to the city council next month. Once the new Chief is in place, he will recommend a replacement for the Captain.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Wisconsin’s December unemployment rate, number unemployed reach lowest in state history
- Local urgent care doctor urges the community to get vaccinated
- What happens when you have a company that’s been around for such a long time like Enstrom, and it suddenly announces its closure? You get answers
- Pierce Plaza Interactive Rendering
- The M&M Area Community Foundation Winter Grant Cycle is now open with additional opportunities