Marinette Schools Superintendent Corry Lambie says the Marinette Schools have been back to 5 day a week in person learning at all grade levels as of April 12th. Grades 5 and below had been in person daily through the year, but now grades 6-12 are as well. Lambie said as of Tuesday, there was just one confirmed COVID case among staff, and two among students. He says plans are being developed for an outdoor graduation ceremony which would accommodate 6 guests per graduate by using the bleachers on both sides of the football field. If the ceremony had to be moved indoors, the number of guests would have to be reduced to two. Lambie says the district is beginning to again see requests for use of school facilities from outside organizations.
About The Author
August 18, 2020
October 28, 2020
December 15, 2020
August 17, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.