07/28/2020- Menominee County again had the lowest unemployment rate in Michigan last month as both the regional and statewide economies continue a slow ascent out of the COVID-19 pandemic. Local unemployment in June was at an even 9%. That’s more than 25% lower than the 12.7% unemployment recorded in Menominee County in May, but joblessness this time last year was at just 3.9%. Menominee County’s June rate is well below the Michigan average of 14.9%. The statewide figure a month prior was at 20.8%, while the unemployment rate in Michigan in June of 2019 was recorded at 4.3%.
About The Author
July 12, 2021
January 11, 2022
Listen (On Air)
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Hunting Fishing Boating Outdoor Show 2022 – Win a Fishing Trip!
- PESHTIGO RESIDENTS INVITED TO INFORMATION MEETINGS on
- ATV Fatal Crash on private property in the Town of Beecher on
- MARINETTE COUNTY TO CLOSE ATV/UTV TRAIL SYSTEM FRIDAY on
- PLANNING COMMISSION APPROVES LAND SPLIT FOR PROPOSED DOLLAR GENERAL STORE on
- A Trial date is set for a former sheriff deputy accused of sexual assault of a minor. on