09/28/2020- At 5.8%, Menominee County had the second-best unemployment rate in Michigan in August. The latest report from the state’s Department of Technology, Management, and Budget shows the local jobless rate fell last month from the 6.6% recorded in July. The Upper Peninsula had the largest month over month employment addition amongst all of Michigan’s 17 labor market areas. The statewide seasonally unadjusted unemployment rate last month came in at 8.9%. That also improved over July’s 9.5% joblessness average in Michigan.
About The Author
November 4, 2020
March 16, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.