Wisconsin National Guard troops will be back in Marinette County next week staffing a free COVID-19 test site for community members. It’s the final of four missions coordinated for Marinette County since October. As of yesterday, those efforts resulted in the collection of more than 300 coronavirus tests. The drive-thru testing will be available again December 4th from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Marinette County Highway Shop in Peshtigo and is open to anyone age 5 and up experiencing coronavirus symptoms or who has been in close contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19. The National Guard is also operating a COVID-19 test site at the Doty Town Hall in Mountain today and again on December 8th from noon until 8 p.m.
About The Author
October 6, 2020
August 24, 2020
March 24, 2021
March 31, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.