08/06/2020- Concrete repairs to the Hattie Street Bridge fishing platform will run just shy of $75000. The Marinette Common Council approved awarding the project to NORCON Corporation out of Schofield, Wisconsin Tuesday. That work involves patching existing channels and bracket arms, as well as sealing existing cracks in the channel legs. The cost for the project will be split evenly between Marinette and Menominee.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration
- Marinette County approves their proposed 2022 budget
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities