08/31/2020- The Mackinac Bridge Walk may be canceled this year, but a similar event on a slightly smaller scale is still on in Menominee County. The Cedar River Bridge Walk- coined the “biggest littlest bridge walk”- is scheduled for September 5th beginning at 10:30 a.m. at the Cedarville Township Hall. After opening ceremonies, the walk will take participants South over the Cedar River Bridge- only about a football field in length- to the festival grounds. There, guests can check out the live music, food, raffles, and vendors in an entirely outdoor setting to allow for appropriate social distancing. The proceeds from the Cedar River Bridge Walk will benefit the Cedarville Township Fire Department and the Cedar River Chapel’s Community Fund. Organizers say in addition to hosting the event outdoors, other precautionary measures have been put in place to prevent the potential for spread of COVID-19.
About The Author
September 22, 2020
May 15, 2021
August 19, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration
- Marinette County approves their proposed 2022 budget
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities