The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) announced Monday that Police and Fire personnel will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine beginning January 18, 2021 which begins the first step into phase 1B for Wisconsin. Wisconsin has been vaccinating the 1A population since December 14, 2020 which includes frontline health care workers and residents of long term care facilities including nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Local Health Departments will be leading the coordination for the vaccination of Police and Fire personnel, as well as EMS and unaffiliated health care providers in their jurisdictions.
About The Author
March 26, 2020
Spotlight on Candidate: Nygren Cites State’s Post- COVID Recovery as Motivation to Seek Another Term
October 26, 2020
March 24, 2020
September 9, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration
- Marinette County approves their proposed 2022 budget
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities