The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) announced Monday that Police and Fire personnel will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine beginning January 18, 2021 which begins the first step into phase 1B for Wisconsin. Wisconsin has been vaccinating the 1A population since December 14, 2020 which includes frontline health care workers and residents of long term care facilities including nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Local Health Departments will be leading the coordination for the vaccination of Police and Fire personnel, as well as EMS and unaffiliated health care providers in their jurisdictions.
About The Author
March 3, 2021
December 18, 2020
May 15, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.