A Porterfield man is dead from a snowmobiling accident Saturday. Marinette County Sheriff Jerry Sauve says Marinette County dispatch received a call just before midnight Saturday from a snowmobiler who had come across a snowmobile that had gone off the trail #S1 on a curve and struck a tree. A deceased male was discovered at the scene just west of Highway 180 in the Town of Wagner. The victim was identified as 46 year old Tony Camps of the Town of Porterfield. According to the Medical Examiner, Camps died of head and internal injuries. Authorities say speed and alcohol appear to be factors in the crash which remains under investigation.
About The Author
November 2, 2020
August 25, 2020
January 5, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.