06/17/2020- There will be an August primary in the race for the Wisconsin State Assembly’s 89th District seat. Incumbent John Nygren of Marinette will face off against challenger Andi Rich, also of Marinette, on the Republican ticket August 11th. The winner of that race will then go up against the sole Democratic candidate, Marinette resident Karl Jaeger, on November 2nd. Ken Holdorf had previously announced his candidacy for the position, but ultimately did not file nomination papers. There will also be a primary for the State Senate District 30 post featuring Democrat candidates Sandra Ewald and Jonathan Hansen, both of Green Bay. Only one Republican candidate, Eric Wimberger, is seeking that post. Incumbent Senator Dave Hansen announced at the start of 2020 his intention to retire from the position at the end of his current term.
About The Author
February 21, 2021
November 4, 2020
December 2, 2020
January 5, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.