06/19/2020- The Menominee County man accused of killing his adoptive father was back in court this week. A pretrial conference was held Tuesday for Gary Phillips-Donovan of Bark River in Menominee County’s 41st Circuit Court. Phillips-Donovan is facing an open murder charge in the November 19th beating death of 74-year-old Michael Donovan at Donovan’s Harris Township home. If convicted, Phillips-Donovan will be facing life in prison. A supplemental PTC has been scheduled for July 21st. His jury trial remains scheduled for October 26- 30.
About The Author
March 26, 2021
January 11, 2021
November 10, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.