The family of a missing Chicago man who was last seen in Menominee County more than two weeks ago is offering an up-to $25000 reward for information in the matter. Authorities have been searching for 58-year-old Vladimir Ivanovic since November 13th. He and two relatives set up camp in the Cedar River State Forest Campground as part of their yearly hunting trip, but at around 10 p.m. on the 13th Ivanovic walked away from that camp and hasn’t been seen or heard from since. The Menominee County Sheriff’s Office is asking people in the area to keep any eye out for any signs of the missing man, including any articles of clothing they may find, especially along the Big Cedar River toward the Bay. Ivanovic is described as white, 5’11” tall, weighing 195 pounds. He has green eyes and gray hair and was last seen wearing a black thermal jacket, gray thermal pants, and Croc shoes. He also had on a watch and headlamp. Ivanovic’s daughter is reportedly offering up to $25000 for his return. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Menominee County Sheriff’s Office or Crime Stoppers.
About The Author
November 10, 2020
July 24, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration
- Marinette County approves their proposed 2022 budget
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan” on
- THE ROLLING STONES VS. BAD COMPANY on
- City of Menominee debates whether to recommend Marijuana Selection Committee to Council on
- LOCAL SPORTS 02/13/21 on
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration on