The family of a missing Chicago man who was last seen in Menominee County more than two weeks ago is offering an up-to $25000 reward for information in the matter. Authorities have been searching for 58-year-old Vladimir Ivanovic since November 13th. He and two relatives set up camp in the Cedar River State Forest Campground as part of their yearly hunting trip, but at around 10 p.m. on the 13th Ivanovic walked away from that camp and hasn’t been seen or heard from since. The Menominee County Sheriff’s Office is asking people in the area to keep any eye out for any signs of the missing man, including any articles of clothing they may find, especially along the Big Cedar River toward the Bay. Ivanovic is described as white, 5’11” tall, weighing 195 pounds. He has green eyes and gray hair and was last seen wearing a black thermal jacket, gray thermal pants, and Croc shoes. He also had on a watch and headlamp. Ivanovic’s daughter is reportedly offering up to $25000 for his return. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Menominee County Sheriff’s Office or Crime Stoppers.
About The Author
January 22, 2021
April 21, 2021
March 23, 2021
March 24, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.