The search continues for a 58-year-old man from Illinois who went missing more than a week ago in Menominee County. According to the Menominee County Sheriff’s Office, Vladmir Ivanovic was last seen at the Cedar River State Campground on November 13th. He had reportedly traveled to the area to go hunting and Sheriff Kenny Marks is now asking other hunters and landowners from County Road 366 to the bay of Green Bay to be especially observant to see a body or clothing in the river or on the shore of the Bay. Ivanovic is described as white, 5’11” tall weighing 195 pounds. He was last seen wearing gray shorts, a camouflage shirt, black jacket, and Croc shoes. Anyone with information should call 911.
About The Author
January 22, 2021
April 21, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.