07/09/2020- One woman has been taken into police custody following an alleged stabbing at Menominee’s Lighthouse Pier Tuesday evening. Police were dispatched shortly after 7 p.m. Tuesday for a report of a person with a knife wound. Upon further investigation, a 33-year-old woman was arrested and is being lodged at the Menominee County jail for Aggravated Felonious Assault. The victim, an 18-year-old female, was transported to the hospital where she was treated for non- life-threatening injuries. No IDs have been released and the incident remains under investigation.
About The Author
November 16, 2020
March 8, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.