The suspect in a Labor Day weekend beating in Middle Inlet that left the victim fighting for his life has been arraigned on multiple felony charges. 26-year-old Jermy Starcke of Wausaukee is facing counts of mayhem, aggravated battery, kidnapping, and false imprisonment for allegedly assaulting a 47-year-old male after the two left a Crivitz bar in September. The victim was discovered sitting near a vehicle on Louisa Road with significant trauma to his face and head and was in such serious condition that he was flown to Froedert Hospital in Milwaukee. Starcke has pleaded not guilty to the charges against him and is due back in Marinette County Court for a status conference February 10th.
About The Author
November 11, 2020
December 11, 2020
September 22, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.