08/27/2020- A portion of Stearns Drive in Marinette will be closed to traffic beginning next week. The reconstruction of that stretch of road starts Monday and will prohibit through traffic from Woleske Road to the culvert crossing on Stearns for the duration of the project. Stearns Drive between Cleveland Avenue and Old Peshtigo Road will remain open to motorists through the Labor Day Weekend, but beginning September 8th the entire road will be closed with a detour route established to guide motorists around the construction zone. Drivers are reminded to slow down and use caution when traveling through this area. The entire project is expected to take about a month to complete.
About The Author
January 12, 2021
December 15, 2020
September 22, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.