Marinette County Sheriff Jerry Sauve reports that Sunday morning January 10th after daylight a crashed pickup was discovered off US 141 near Kaiko Road in the Town of Wausaukee. An investigation revealed that sometime Saturday night or early Sunday morning, the vehicle went off the road, struck a driveway embankment, and then travelled a distance before hitting a stump and finally a tree. Authorities discovered the body of 52 year old Hope Tyler of Menominee inside the vehicle. The cause and factors involved in the crash remain under investigation. It’s the first traffic fatality of 2021 in Marinette County.
About The Author
December 17, 2021
November 12, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Ice racing returns to the Bay of Green Bay this Weekend
- Menominee County Board of Commissioners denies a resolution to support The Dog’s Belly and 60 Islands in Menominee County…
- Marinette County Sheriff Retiring
- Closings for Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Hunting Fishing Boating Outdoor Show 2022 – Win a Fishing Trip!
- A Trial date is set for a former sheriff deputy accused of sexual assault of a minor. on
- City of Marinette releases Downtown and Halloween Trick-or-Treating Hours on
- Swap Shop Wednesday October 21st, 2020 on
- Swap Shop Thursday October 22nd, 2020 on
- Snowmobile Safety Critical as Winter Riding Season Approaches on