Halloween is just around the corner and Trick or Treating is a go in the M&M area this year. In Marinette, Downtown Trick-or-Treat will be held on Thursday, October 29th from 3 until 5 p.m. throughout the City’s downtown district. Business participation is optional, but those who are opting in are asked to wear face masks and gloves when handing out candy. Residential Trick-or-Treating in Marinette will take place on Halloween, October 31st, from 4 until 6 p.m., again, at the discretion of individual residents. Trick-or-Treat hours in Menominee are also from 4 until 6p.m. on the 31st and the City will not host Downtown Trick-or-Treat this year. Trick-or-Treaters will need to remember to keep a six-foot distance between themselves and others not in their group and homeowners can help facilitate this by using duct tape to mark six-foot lines in front of their home leading to their door. Children should always be supervised while out trick-or-treating and should remain on the sidewalks and only cross roadways at designated intersections.
About The Author
August 19, 2020
October 9, 2020
January 11, 2021
December 4, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.