08/07/2020- Michigan did it this week and next Tuesday Wisconsin voters will head to the polls for the state’s Primary Election. Residents in the state’s 89th Assembly District, which includes Marinette County, will make a major decision on who will secure the Republican candidacy for that seat- incumbent John Nygren or challenger Andi Rich. The winner there will then face off against Democrat Karl Jager. There’s also a contested race for the State Senate District 30 post between Democrats Sandra Ewald and Jonathon Hansen, while Eric Wimberger is running unchallenged on the Republican ticket. Locally, Marinette County District Attorney DeShea Morrow, County Clerk Kathy Brandt, Treasuer Bev Noffke, and Register of Deed Renee Miller are each running uncontested for another term in their respective roles. Voters are reminded that a photo ID is required to cast a ballot and to register to vote on Election Day. Polls Tuesday will be open from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. and additional health and sanitation measures are expected to be in place at polling stations locally and across the state.
About The Author
September 15, 2020
March 10, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration
- Marinette County approves their proposed 2022 budget
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration on
- Menominee based R.W. Fernstrum Company a Top Ten Finalist for “Coolest Thing Made in Michigan” on
- A Menominee County Sherriff’s Deputy stands mute in court. on
- PUBLIC HEALTH DELTA AND MENOMINEE COUNTIES PARTNERS WITH 2-1-1. on
- M&M FOOTBALL GAME LIVE STREAM on