07/14/2020- Grant funding is being made available for projects supporting women and girls throughout our area. The Women’s Giving Circle, a committee of the M&M Area Community Foundation, will be accepting grant applications beginning this Wednesday through July 29th. The Women’s Giving Circle Restricted Endowment Fund supports programs and initiatives which address issues directly impacting women and girls throughout Marinette and Menominee Counties. The Women’s Giving Circle began in 2008 when an anonymous donor made a gift to the Community Foundation to support women’s philanthropy. Since 2009, the endowment has awarded more than $70,000 to non-profits, schools, churches and government entities. Grant applications can only be submitted online at mmacf.org.
About The Author
June 23, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration
- Marinette County approves their proposed 2022 budget
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities
- DNA Evidence is presented to the jury on day four of the Marinette County double homicide trial on
- Bay Cities Bridal Virtual Fair on
- DHS Urges Wisconsinites to Mask Up and Follow Public Health Practices Ahead of Labor Day Weekend on
- Additional DNA evidence is presented yesterday in the double homicide trial of 84-year-old Raymand Vanneuwenhoven on
- Marinette County approves funds to support City of Marinette Airboat after reconsideration on