02/28/2019- A pedestrian is killed in Oconto after being hit by a public works vehicle. The incident happened Tuesday afternoon near the Oconto City Hall. Officials say a front-end loader with attached snow-removal equipment fatally struck 70-year-old Ernest Boucher of Oconto. A blood alcohol test was administered to the operator and came back negative. The accident remains under investigation by the Wisconsin State Patrol.
About The Author
AARP Wisconsin is urging members of the Legislature to include funds in the state’s next biennial budget to expand broadband service to all parts of the state.
June 7, 2021
December 27, 2021
November 16, 2018
June 19, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- The City of Marinette is creating a multi-use district to attract new development
- The Menominee Maroons will show their U.P. camaraderie by wearing Orange in support of the Escanaba Basketball Team and the Weaver Kids at tonight’s basketball game
- Swap Shop Friday February 3rd, 2023
- The Menominee School Board receives Good News about Walton Blesch Stadium
- Swap Shop Thursday February 2nd, 2023