08/15/2018- Utility work in Menominee will cause a temporary road closure this week. Due to sanitary sewer repair related to a sink hole on 25th Street at West Drive, two legs of that intersection will be closed. The street will remain open to two-way traffic and emergency responder access to the intersection will be maintained. City officials say the closure is expected to last through Friday afternoon. Anyone with questions should contact City Engineer Valerie Mellon.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- The City of Marinette is creating a multi-use district to attract new development
- The Menominee Maroons will show their U.P. camaraderie by wearing Orange in support of the Escanaba Basketball Team and the Weaver Kids at tonight’s basketball game
- Swap Shop Friday February 3rd, 2023
- The Menominee School Board receives Good News about Walton Blesch Stadium
- Swap Shop Thursday February 2nd, 2023