08/15/2018- Utility work in Menominee will cause a temporary road closure this week. Due to sanitary sewer repair related to a sink hole on 25th Street at West Drive, two legs of that intersection will be closed. The street will remain open to two-way traffic and emergency responder access to the intersection will be maintained. City officials say the closure is expected to last through Friday afternoon. Anyone with questions should contact City Engineer Valerie Mellon.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court