Beginning Monday, June 7th the Marinette County Highway Department will begin work to replace concrete panels on both the north and southbound lanes of US Highway 41 at the intersection of County Trunk Highway M. Lane closures can be expected through the construction period. County Trunk Highway M intersection will be closed and detoured during the construction period. You are asked to use the Vernon Hills Drive to Kamm Road Detour. The detour will be signed and marked. Completion of the project is June 21st.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
December 27, 2018
August 3, 2020
September 13, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court