The M&M Area Community Foundation is extending an invitation to community members across Marinette and Menominee Counties to participate in the Safeguarding Our Communities program training. It will take place from 5:30pm – 6:30pm on Monday, November 15th. It provides an overview of opioids, suggests actions to address problems, demonstrates how to administer Narcan and highlights Syringe Service Programs run by local Public Health Departments. Those attending this training will be eligible to receive a free personal medication lock box valued at $40. Participation includes in-person training at the Crivitz Fire Department, dinner will be available at 5pm. To register for the event please contact the Community Foundation at 906-864-3599. Those interested in joining virtually will receive log-in details.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
June 14, 2018
January 11, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court