03/12/2019- To better serve residents, the local St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry is actually scaling back their operating hours. Representatives with the Food Pantry say they will no longer be open on Mondays, but will maintain their regular 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM schedule Wednesdays and Fridays. The shift will allow them to offer fresher produce to clients on the days they are open. Anyone who is unable to visit during regular hours should call the Food Pantry to explore setting up a time that correlates better with their schedule. The St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry is located on Main Street in Marinette and serves residents of the Marinette and Menominee area who earn less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Marijuana resolution stalls in the City of Menominee; council at odds
- Winsert Incorporated a GameChanger in the face of patented and proprietary alloys
- Swap Shop Tuesday August 16th, 2022
- Swap Shop Monday August 15th, 2022
- Litigants’ file restraining order against the City of Menominee siting violation of city charter ordinance