Wednesday at 11:41am, eastbound traffic was being flagged to stop in the paving construction zone when a vehicle did not stop, striking a car ahead of it. That car was pushed into the trailer ahead of it. Two occupants of the car struck from behind, as well as the driver of the vehicle that did not stop were injured. Thursday the Marinette County Medical Examiner was notified that the passenger in the car died from complications of her injuries. She was identified as 59-year-old Jami Marie of Amberg. This was the 5th traffic fatality in Marinette County this year. The crash remains under investigation by the sheriff’s office and the Medical Examiner.
About The Author
I have never found anything that has made me happier than journalism. The ability to inform the public is one of the most rewarding things anyone could do. While I have had many amazing opportunities in my career, I am finally back doing what I call a passion. The ability to be my true authentic self in black and white. I am a wife, mother of seven, grandmother to four, and I enjoy reading, collecting typewriters, movies, spending time with my family and our famous game nights!
April 24, 2018
August 21, 2020
February 15, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court